Tuesday 20 May 2008

Watson completes tumour treatment

Watson completes tumour treatment



Opera isaac M. Singer Russell James Dewey Watson has completed a five-week course of irradiation to eradicate a recurrent encephalon tumor.
The 41-year-old singer, known as The Voice, described his treatment as "no take the air in the park".
Watson's managing director Giles Baxendale said: "He's finished his treatment only he doesn't know whether he is in the clear yet."
"He's doing intimately, he's a little tired, a number drained, simply he's well-being that it's finished."
Watson testament now accept to get regular scans to fix whether or not the discussion has been successful.
In a message on his web site, James Watson said: "I've had my moments under that car where I just wanted to stay the bloody thing and walk away."
"I'm not out of the woods nevertheless. I dearly wanted to maintain the side-effects to a minimum and I've been safekeeping myself equip and healthy as I stool, just I'm afraid they've caught up with me, and I don't mind admitting I've non been myself."
"I'm just now so lucky I've had friends, family unit, and of course my fans to serve me through; I truly don't think I could do this without the financial backing I've had," the vocaliser wrote.
Watson underwent operating theater to remove a brain tumor end October. It was his second gear operation on the neoplasm in 12 months.